Deploy on FAC Chain
- Complete any changes to your smart contract and save the final version (Command/Ctrl + S).
- Choose the Solidity Compiler Icon on the left side menu.
- Check that your compiler version is within the versions specified in the pragma solidity statement.
- Select the Compile button to compile your smart contract.
- Click the Deploy and Run Transactions Icon on the left side menu.
- Choose Injected Web3 as your environment.
- Click Deploy and select Confirm in the MetaMask notification window to pay for the transaction
- Select the dropdown on the newly deployed contract at the bottom of the left panel.
- View the deployed contract’s functions using the Deployed Contracts window.
- Select functions to read or write on the Fahrenheit Mainnet using the function inputs as needed.
- Confirm write transactions in the MetaMask Notification Window to pay the transaction’s gas fee.
- Copy the contract address from the Deployed Contracts window on the left panel.
- Explore the details of your deployed smart contract and learn more about the explorer.